Our fresh vegetables are grown using Bio-dynamic methods in our healthy Beechworth soils. The vegetables are grown as nature intended without the use of water soluble fertilisers so that plants are not force fed.
Our seeds are sown according to the Bio-dynamic Calendar to optimise the vitality and true expression of the plant. Where available, certified organic seed is used. The seeds are sown in a certified organic mix without wetting agents or synthetic fertilisers.
We have a small flock of Australorp chickens, a heritage breed that is known for their ability to forage
How To Order and Collect Your Vegetables and Seedlings
Order from our online shop by 5pm Tuesday and pick-up on Wednesdays after 3pm from our Farm Gate.
We also offer delivery within the Beechworth township for a small $5 fee (see map below).
- Add seedlings and vegetables to your Shopping Bag.
- Complete your order online. There is a $30 minimum spend.
- We will harvest and pack your order on Wednesday so that your produce is fresh for you to collect.
- We will notify you by email or SMS when your order is ready.
- To ensure that your order is as fresh as possible, we recommend you pick up your order within 48 hours.
- Bring your own bag or box and collect your order directly from the Farm Gate at 13 Kibell Lane, Beechworth.
The Farm Gate is open from 8am - 6pm, 7 days a week
If you select the Delivery option at checkout, please leave an esky out for us to place your order into.